Counselling, Psychotherapy and Clinical Supervision, Face-to-Face and Online, based in the village of Pensilva near Liskeard, Cornwall, within easy reach of Looe, Plymouth, Saltash and Tavistock.
To enquire please phone 07795 176355 or email me.
I am a qualified, experienced Psychodynamic Counsellor and MBACP Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist.
I offer private and confidential counselling and psychotherapy for:
- Individual adults
- short term counselling
- long term or open ended counselling and psychotherapy (in which there is no set end date, but therapy continues for as long as necessary)
Whether you are seeking to focus on a specific life crisis, or whether you wish to explore other long standing issues, I offer a safe space for you to come and talk about whatever is troubling you.
Counselling and Psychotherapy
We can arrange an initial interview which gives both of us the opportunity of considering whether we wish to work together.
If we decide to work together we would discuss the options for either open-ended work or for an agreed number of sessions.
Sessions are weekly and last for 50 minutes.
I work with the following:
- Feeling depressed and/or anxious
- Loss and Bereavement
- You may feel you need to speak about things in the past that trouble you
- Work related issues
- Feeling lonely or isolated
- A relationship has broken down
- Low self-esteem
- Feeling overwhelmed with life, or having suicidal thoughts
- You are concerned that you are behaving in ways that you are unhappy about and would like to change
- There are things you feel shame about or have not been able to talk about
“Though fairy tales end after ten pages, our lives do not. We are multi-volume sets. In our lives, even though one episode amounts to a crash and burn, there is always another episode awaiting us and then another. There are always more opportunities to get it right, to fashion our lives in the ways we deserve to have them. Don't waste your time hating a failure. Failure is a greater teacher than success.”
― Clarissa Pinkola Estés, Women Who Run With the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype
Supervision plays a vital role in supporting our work. I am a qualified Clinical Supervisor, and I welcome therapists from all modalities. I provide a secure space for counsellors and psychotherapists to reflect upon and explore their therapeutic practice.
Contact me by phone or email me for further details or to discuss your requirements.
Appointments are available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between 10am and 6.30pm (last appointment at 5.30pm).
You can also find me at: